Forbes is tracking billionaires since 1987. This present Ranking is based on Forbes’ 2018 World’s Billionaires’ List .
The top ten richest Indian include Kumar Birla, ranked 127th overall with a fortune of $11.8 billion; Uday Kotak(143rd rank, $10.7 billion); Radhakishan Damani(151th rank; $10 billion); Gautam Adani(154th rank, $9.7 billion); Cyrus Poonawala(170th rank, $9.1 billion).
- Mukesh Ambani has remained the richest Indian for 11 consecutive year . His ranking improved from 33rd(world) to 19th in 2018.
- Acharya Balkrishna, the co-founder of FMCG Patanjali Ayurved with a networth of $6.3 billion is the 274th richest person in the world.
- Anil Ambani ranked 887th world over with a networth of $2.7 billion.
- As per Forbes, India is home to 119 billionaires, 18 more than last year.
Women Billionaires of India
Eight Indian women are in Forbes World’s Billionaires’ List. The List contains a total of 256 women in the world with a net worth of $1 trillion.
- Savitri Jindal, richest Indian women with a net worth of $8.8 billion, ranked 176 globally.
- Kiran Mazumdar Shaw is 2nd richest in India with a net worth of $3.6 billion.
- Anu Aga of Thermax is 6th in India with a net worth of $1.4 billion.
Amazon’s Founder Jeff Bezos richest person of the World with networth $112 billion. He has been referred as “Centi-billionaire”, only person to appear in the Forbes List with a 12 figure fortune.
- Bill Gates is now second richest person of the world with a net worth $90 billion.
- US President Donald Trump ranked 766 with a fortune of $3.1 billion.
This year’s Forbes list consist of 2043 richest people in the world with a combined net worth of $9.1 trillion.
|Click on books to buy|