RRB Junior Engineer Depot Material Superintendent (DMS), Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant Syllabus:-
Civil & Allied Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics, Building Construction, Building materials, Construction of substructure, Building finishes, Building maintenance, Building drawing, Concrete Technology, Surveying, Computer Aided Design, Geo Technical Engineering, Hydraulics, Mechanics of Structures, Theory of structures, Design of Concrete Structures, Design of Steel Structures, Transportation Engineering, Highway Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Advanced Construction Techniques and Equipment, Estimating and Costing, Contracts and Accounts.
Electrical & Allied Engineering
- Basic concepts, Magnetic Circuit, AC Fundamentals, Measurement and measuring instruments, Electrical Machines, Synchronous Machines, Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Switchgears and Protection, Estimation and costing, Utilization of Electrical Energy, Basic Electronics
Electronics & Allied Engineering
- Electronic Components & Materials, Electronic Devices and circuits, Digital Electronics, Linear Integrated Circuit, Microprocessor and Micro controller Electronic Measurements, Communication Engineering, Data communication and Network, Computer Programming, Basic Electrical Engg.
Mechanical & Allied Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics, Material Science, Strength of Materials, Machining, Welding, Grinding & Finishing Process, Metrology, Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulic Machinery, Industrial Management, Thermal Engineering.
Computer Science & Information Technology
- PC Software, Computer fundamentals, C Language, Computer Organisation, Information Systems, Data Structure using C++, DBMS fundamentals, System Programming, Operating System using LINUX, Web Technologies and Programming, System Analysis and Design, Data and Network Communication, Java Programming, Software Engineering.
- Printing Systems, Printing Materials, Flexo, Gravure and Screen Printing, Printing Finishing Processing, Image Processing, Design & Advertising in Print Media, Sheet fed offset Machines, Publishing Software, Paper and Ink, Colour Separation and Management, Plate Making Methods, Printing Machine Maintenance, Digital Imaging, Web offset Printing, Printer’s Accounting and Estimating, Advanced Printing Technologies, Package Technology.