Post Name- Indian Navy Sailor MR Oct 2019 batch
Post Date- 05/12/2018
Latest Update- 14/02/2019
Total Vacancy- 400 (Approximately)
Same Information- Indian Navy has given a notification for the recruitment of Sailor for Matric Recruit (MR) Oct 2019 batch from unmarried male candidates. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Persons claiming rapport with the officials the Naval Recruitment Organisation may promise to geta candidate recruited and on that pretext may collect money. Call up letter cum Admit Cards (CLACs) will only be issued by Approach the Police and lodge an FIR in case of any harassment by touts. Before succumbing to the promises of any agent think twice! If you think that you can get the things done unlawfully, you are bound to lose! You are advised to conduct yourself as a law abiding citizen of the country and refrain from using unfair means. Indian Navy Sailor MR 2019 Batch Results Available Here.
Sailor MR Oct 2019 batch
- Starting Date to Apply Online- 14/12/2018
- Last Date to Apply Online- 30/12/2018
- Date for Examination- From 23 to 25/02/2019
- Date for availability of Admit Cards- 19/02/2019
- Candidates should pay Rs. 205/-
- pay through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Candidates should born between 01-10-1998 to 30-09-2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
|PFT Admit Card||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Merit List||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Disclaimer:- Posted Information is reduced one and it is advised to check the detailed advertisement/notification on the official site before applying for jobs to expel any error and missing.