Post Name- UPSC Combined Medical Services
Post Date- 10/04/2019
Total Vacancy- 965
Same Information: (UPSC) Union Public Service Commission Notification for the Recruitment of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer & Combined Medical Services Examination 2019. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. The written examination for Combined Medical Service for two objective papers will be conducted in Computer based mode. A demo module for Computer based mode of this examination will be available All eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online 2019.
Union Public Service Commission
Combined Medical Services
- Starting Date Apply Online- 10/04/2019
- Closing Date Apply Online- 06/05/2019
- online Applications withdrawn from- 13/05/2019 to 20/05/2019
- Last Date Payment of Fee (“Pay by cash” mode)- 05/05/2019
- Last Date Fee Payment (Online Mode)- 06/05/2019′
- Examination Date- 21/07/2019
- Declaration Result- September/October 2019
- Candidates pay Rs. 200/-
- Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates- NIL
- Pay the fee through Online/ offline.
Age Limit (01-08-2019)
- Candidates must not have attained- 32 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer||46|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||250|
|GDMO (New Delhi Municipal Council)||07|
|General Duty Medical Gr.-II (EDMS, NDMC & SDMC)||362|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Disclaimer:- Posted Information is reduced one and it is advised to check the detailed advertisement/notification on the official site before applying for jobs to expel any error and missing.