Post Name- Indian Air Force Airmen (Group X & Y)
Post Date- 31/05/2019
Latest Update- 01/07/2019
Same Information- Indian Air Force announced Notification of Airman in Airmen in Group ‘X’ Trades (except Education Instructor Trade) and Group ‘Y’ (Except Indian Air Force (Security) & Musician Trade) Trades. completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Indian Air Force
Airman (Group X & Y)
- Starting Date Apply Online- 01/07/2019
- Closing Date Apply Online- 15/07/2019 (Extended Date- 18/07/2019)
- Dates Online Exam- 21/09/2019 to 24/09/2019
- Admit Card Availability- September 2019
- Candidates should pay Rs.250/-
- Payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway (or) by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
- Candidates should born between 19/07/1999 And 01/07/2003 (both days inclusive).
- Upper Age Limit- 21 Years
Group ‘X’ (Except Education Instructor Trade):-
- Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Educational Board listed as CBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English or Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream
- Passed Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent Examination in any stream/ Passed two years vocational course/ subjects approved by Central/ State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Passed 10+2/ Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|