Post Name- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik
Post Date- 31/07/2019
Latest Update- 10/08/2019
Same Information- Indian Coast Guard has given a notification for the recruitment of Yantrik vacancies for 01/2020 Batch. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. On joining Indian Coast Guard, you will be placed in Basic pay ` 29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition, you will be paid Yantrik pay @ Rs.6200/- plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations enforced time to time. Promotion prospects exist upto the rank of Pradhan Sahayak Engineer with pay scale Rs. 47600/- plus Yantrik pay @ Rs. 6200/-with Dearness Allowance. Promotion to the next Rank and Officer cadre is subject to suitability and performance. Free ration and free medical treatment for self and family including dependent parents.
Indian Coast Guard
Yantrik 01/2020 Batch
- Starting Date to Apply Online- 11/08/2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online- 17/08/2019
- Date for Recruitment Test- Sep 2019
- Dates for Availability of Call Letters- 01 to 08/09/2019
- Dates for commencement of basic training- February 2020
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- No Application Fee for any Category Candidates Only fill the Online Application Form.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
- Candidates should born between 01-02-1998 to 31-01-2002
- Upper age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/ Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate.
- Height : 157 CMS.
- Chest : Minimum Expansion 05 CMS.
- 1.6 KM Running in 7 Minutes.
- 20 Squat and ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push ups
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Disclaimer:- Posted Information is reduced one and it is advised to check the detailed advertisement/notification on the official site before applying for jobs to expel any error and missing.