Post Name- Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD)
Post Date- 07/08/2019
Same Information- Indian Coast Guard Notification for the Recruitment of Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry vacancies for 01/2020 Batch. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read Notification & Apply Online. The candidates are to choose only one choice of Centre from the list mentioned against state to which they belong to. Indian Coast Guard reserves the right to cancel/reconduct the examination of a particular Centre or change the Centre of the candidates for administrative/other reasons. Cut off percentage (%) of a particular state/centre will be decided depending upon the number of applications with higher percentage received. Starting Date Apply Online- 26/08/019 And Last date for ‘Online’ applications is 01 Sep 2019.
Indian Coast Guard
Navik (General Duty)
- Starting Date Apply Online- 26/08/019
- Closing Date Apply Online- 01/09/2019
- Download Admit Cards- 17 to 23/09/2019
- General /OBC Candidates: Rs: 0/-
- SC/ST Candidates : Rs: 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates All Eligible Candidates Can Only Fill the Online Application Form.
Age Limit (01/10/2019)
- Minimum Age- 18 Years
- Maximum Age- 22 Years
- Candidates should born between 01/02/1998 to 31/01/2002
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should have 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/ State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- 1.6 KM Running in 07 Minute.
- 20 Suat Ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Pushup.
- Height : 157 CMS
- Chest: Minimum Expasion 5 CMS.
|Noida||Delhi, Haryana, NCR, UP NCR, Rajasthan|
|Kolkata||Bihar and Jharkhand|
|Bhopal||Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Disclaimer:- Posted Information is reduced one and it is advised to check the detailed advertisement/notification on the official site before applying for jobs to expel any error and missing.