Post Name- BIS Technical Assistant, Sr. Technician
Post Update- 24/03/2020
Total Vacancy- 50
Same Information- Bureau of Indian Standards Online Application Form for the Post of Technical Assistant and Senior Technical Lab Recruitment 2020. Candidates are Interested to this Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Bureau of Indian Standards
Technical Asst. Sr. Technician
Advt. No. 01/2020
For any Query and Feedback Contact us – CONTACT@JOBSINGOVT.IN
- Online Application Start : 17 February 2020
- Registration Last Date : 08 March 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 08 March 2020
- Exam Date :
29 March 2002 (Postponed)
- New Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- PH, Female Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- Pay Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
Age Limit (08/03/2020)
- Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 27 Yrs. (Sr. Technician)
- Max. Age : 30 Yrs. (Technician Asst.)
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Technical Assistant Lab
- B.Sc Degree in one of the Subject Chemistry/ Microbiology/Physics/Bio Technology.
- Read the Notification for More Eligibility Details.
- Passed Class 10th with ITI Certificate in Electrician/ AC/Refrigeration/Fitter/Carpenter.
- 2 Yrs. Experience.
|Exam Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Disclaimer:- Posted Information is reduced one and it is advised to check the detailed advertisement/notification on the official site before applying for jobs to expel any error and missing.