- Chhattisgarh Chief Minister is Bhupesh Baghel(Congress Party).
- The Novel Corona Virus 2019 i.e COVID-19 has spread first Wuhan in China.
- WHO Chief is Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus.
- European union HQ is Brussels. EU President is Ursula Von der Leyen.
- Malaysia’s new PM is Muhyiddin Yasssin, aftet resignation of Mahathir Mohammad. In 2018 Mahathir forged Pakatan Harapan(PH), a multi ethnic coalition, with erstwhile arch rival Anwar Ibrahim. Mission of this alliance was removal of United Malay National Organization(UMNO) from govt. PH collapsed and splintet group from PH tried to form alliance with UMNO. Muhyiddin Yassin was interior minister in Mahathir regime.
- SAARC member state Leaders held a Video Conference in the backdrop COVID 19. Indian proposed to create COVID Emergency fund which could be based on voluntary contribution from all states. India contributed $10mn to this fund.
- RBI Governor is Shaktikanta Das.
- Yaoshang is Manipur’s festival of colors(Manipur’s version of Holi).
- Epidemic Disease Act, 1897.
- Governor of UP is Anandiben Patel(ex cm of Gujarat). Assam – Jagdish Mukhi.
- ICMR(Indian Council of Medical Research) Director-General is Balram Bhargav.
- Coronavirus (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from thecommon cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is a new strain that was discovered in 2019 and has not been previously identified in humans. Coronaviruses are zoonotic, meaning they are transmitted between animals and people. Detailed investigations found that SARS-CoV was transmitted from civet cats to humans and MERS-CoV from dromedary camels to humans. Several known coronaviruses are circulating in animals that have not yet infected humans. Common signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties. In more severe cases, infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure and even death. Standard recommendations to prevent infection spread include regular hand washing, covering mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing, thoroughly Cooking meat and eggs. Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing.
For any Query and Feedback Contact us – CONTACT@JOBSINGOVT.IN
Disclaimer:- Posted Information is reduced one and it is advised to check the detailed advertisement/notification on the official site before applying for jobs to expel any error and missing.