Post Name- NTA NEET UG
Latest Update- 14/04/2020
Same Information- National Testing Agency has Exam Center Change Notice for the NEET 2020 for MBBS/ BDS Admission. Candidates Who have Applied for this Exam can Download Exam Center Change Notice.
National Testing Agency
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET UG)
For any Query and Feedback Contact us – CONTACT@JOBSINGOVT.IN
- Application Online Start- 02 December 2019
- Registration Last Date- 06 January 2020
- Online Payment Last Date- 07 January 2020
- Correction Date- 13-19 March 2020
- Exam Date-
03 May 2020
- New Exam Date –Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available- Notified Soon
- General Candidates- Rs. 1500/-
- EWS, OBC Candidates- Rs. 1400/-
- SC/ ST Candidates- Rs. 800/-
- PH Candidates- Rs. 800/-
- Payment Mode- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
- Minimum Age- 17 Years
- Maximum Age- 25 Years
- Born Before 31/12/2003
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Passed 10+2 (Intermediate ) Exam with Physics , Chemistry, Biology PCB Group of Subjects From Recognized Board in India.
Eligibility Code NEET UG
- NEET UG Code 01- A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e 12 Standard in 2020 whose result is awaited may apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of Counseling.
- NEET UG Code 02- The Higher/ Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- NEET UG Code 03- The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject
- NEET UG Code 04- The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics ,Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
- NEET UG Code 05- The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology with English at a level not less than a core course.
- NEET UG Code 06- B.Sc.Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc.Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English.
- NEET UG Code 07- Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology; Which shall include practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English. Provided that to be eligible for competitive entrance examination, candidate must have passed any of the qualifying examinations as enumerated above or appearing in the qualifying examination in 2016.Provided also that to be eligible for competitive Entrance Test the candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination as mentioned in clause (2) of regulation 4 on Graduate Medical Education 1997 and in addition must have come in the merit list of All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test(AIPMT)for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
|Change Exam Center Login||Click Here|
|Change Exam Center Notice||Click Here|
|Exam Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Login Correction||Click Here|
|Correction Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Disclaimer:- Posted Information is reduced one and it is advised to check the detailed advertisement/notification on the official site before applying for jobs to expel any error and missing.