RRB/ Railway (Group D) Syllabus- Here We are providing syllabus for the Group ‘D’ vacancies in Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay Matrix.
Selection Procedure for Group D
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification and Empanelling of Candidates
|Exam Duration in Minutes||No of Questions (each of 1 mark) from||Total No of Questions|
|General Science||Mathematics||General Intelligence & Reasoning||General Awareness & Current Affairs|
Examination duration will be 120 Minutes for eligible PwBD candidates accompanied with Scribe.
For any Query and Feedback Contact us – CONTACT@JOBSINGOVT.IN
Question Type and Syllabus for CBT>>>>>>
- Mathematics- Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion,Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest,Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
- General Intelligence and reasoning- Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
- General Science- The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level (CBSE).
- General Awareness on current affairs- in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subject of importance.
It may be noted that the topics listed above are illustrative and not necessarily exhaustive.
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TESTS
Based on the merit of the candidates in the CBT, candidates shall be called for PET Three times the community wise total vacancy of the Posts notified against RRBs/RRCs. Passing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature. The criterion for PET is as under:
|Male candidate||Female candidate|
|Should be able to lift and carry 35 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down ; andShould be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.||Should be able to lift and carry 20 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down; andShould be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.|
Persons with Benchmark Disabilities(PwBD) as specified in Para 11.0 are exempted from appearing for PET.
Document Verification and Empanelling of Candidate
Based on the performance of candidates in CBT subject to their qualifying in PET, candidates twice the number of vacancies will be called for Document Verification as per their merit and options.
Disclaimer:- Posted Information is reduced one and it is advised to check the detailed advertisement/notification on the official site before applying for jobs to expel any error and missing.