Post Name- Bihar Intermediate Admission
Post Date- 01/07/2020
Same Information- Bihar School Examination Board Issued Online Application Form For Taking Admission in Intermediate (11th) Class in Bihar All Government And Private Colleges For The Academic Session 2020-2022 In Science, Commerce and Arts Stream Through Online Facilitation System For Students (OFSS)
Online Facilitation System For Students
Session 2020-2022 In Science, Commerce and Arts Stream
- Starting Date –08/07/2020
- Last Date –17/07/2020
- General/ OBC –Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST –Rs.300/-
- Pay The Requisite Application Fee Through Online Using Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking/ Offline Challan
- The students who have passed the Matriculation Examination or 10th Class or equivalent examination from Bihar School Examination Board, Central Board for Secondary education(CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) or any other State board are eligible to apply online for admission.
- Go To Official Website or Via Given Below Link To Apply Online
- Before Filling of Online Common Application Form (CAF), Please Keep The Following Necessary Item Ready In Your Hand Such As: Valid Email Id, Active Mobile Number, Scanned Copy of Good Quality Recent Photograph and Signature In Addition To That Keep Ready 10th Class Roll Number, Roll Code And Date of Birth.
- Visit Official Website Through Any Browser.
- Read The Important Instruction Carefully Before Proceeding.
- Click On Link “Common Application Form For Admission In Intermediate Colleges & Schools” For Apply Online For Intermediate Session 2020-22
- Enter Correct Details For Registration
- Verify Email Id & Mobile Number
- After Registration Click On Link To Login Student For Intermediate
- And Fill Detailed Application Form
- Finally Pay The Requisite Fee & Take It Print Out For Future Reference.
|Apply Online||CLick here|
|Date Extended Notice||CLICK HERE|
How to Apply
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
DISCLAIMER:- POSTED INFORMATION IS REDUCED ONE AND IT IS ADVISED TO CHECK THE DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT/NOTIFICATION ON THE OFFICIAL SITE BEFORE APPLYING FOR JOBS TO EXPEL ANY ERROR AND MISSING.